Montag, 21. Dezember 2009

Closet chaos

With Christmas coming up (and a few days off work), I decided it was time for a huge wardrobe clearance. Due to a recent lack of time and motivation (work, studies - you name it...), I've simply been stuffing most of my clothes into the closet, which has caused a major chaos. Shirts are placed next to pants, cardigans are squished besides some summer leftovers, and all in all, I can't find a thing.

Additionally, I've noticed that I'm constantly complaining about a lack of closet space although I'm only wearing a small part of all the items I own, so I'm curious to find out how much I can actually give away or ban to the cellar. Plus, I think it's nice to make some space for new items, and I'm seriously considering establishing a "one in, another one out"-sort of rule.

Somehow, I think the two issues of not wearing what I own and not keeping my wardrobe organized are interrelated, and I hope that a better arrangement will help. So now, I'll be off for some serious cleaning...

On a quick sidenote, spending the weekend doing christmas shopping was nice, but wearing my light grey nubuck boots with all the snow and dirt hasn't been the brightest idea. I hope I'll be able to clean them a little. :s

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen