Samstag, 26. Dezember 2009

Merry Christmas, everybody!

I hope all of you are having nice holidays and got all the presents you wished for. If not, here are some gorgeous shoes to fall in love (and get obsessed) with.

Camper Ariadna, on sale. But not my size. :( I love the striped heel...as well as their shiny patent leather.

Clarks Band Box. Sold in the UK only. They'd probably look really cute with knee-length wool skirts or something similar.

Camper Rachael. Mine! Thanks, Christkind! The wedge heel makes them incredibly comfy to walk on, and their leather is really soft, which makes them definitely worth their money (I doubted that for a long time).


Clarks Crown Flo. I've been considering buying these for quite a while now, as they'd be another non-black pair in my collection.

Pumps by Vagabond. These didn't fit me, but maybe you?

Dr. Martens Diva Dee. I'd instantly buy these if I knew how to wear them to class, work or the city and not just at night. I just love their goth vibe.

Did I mention how much I adore shoes? They're my favourite part of each outfit, and I could spend day after day browsing the web or local stores looking for a pretty pair. *sigh* And now back to stuffing myself with lots of good food and fluffing the kitties. Have a great day!

P.S.: Looking at this post makes me think that my next challenge should probably include a pair of winter booties.

P.P.S.: Here's a little peek at one of my favourite presents...SITD's new album rot.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen